Sunday 11 February 2018

Stamperama - Stevenage

So I just got home from the Stamperama show in Stevenage. 
Had a great time - much less eventful journey (there at least) than yesterday - getting home was a bit slower...
So whilst my tea cooks, here are the pics... mostly Paperartsy of course!

 I took quite a while to get round to getting my camera out, so the stall was rammed by then
 Raquel was doing make and takes
 you may recognise Jo (bottom left) and Wendy and Miriam (top right)   Lin and I didn't get round to doing it...
 Leandra and Lauren demoing...
 we did wander off to see what else was around... a few purchases were made...
 but as ever we gravitated back to Paperartsy....



 some of the artwork
 Lauren demoing with Elena's stamps and Tim's stamping platform...
She says I need one!

 Leandra demoing infusions directly applied to a stamp
and stencilled with paint
 we helped her with some cutting out...
 and she gave me her sample!
 mid afternoon, bit of breathing space around the stand


Leandra did drop one bombshell though, that apart from Ally Pally, they won't be attending shows any more, but concentrating on their wholesale side of the business.  So my PA fix in future will be online, or with whichever stockists take their stuff to shows! 

She also said it was OK to tell you all! 
Lin catching up with Kirsten...


 first part of my stash...
second part of my stash!



It was a fabulous day as ever, and lovely to catch up with PAtwits and buddies Lin, Jo, Miriam, Wendy, Kirsten and others I know by sight!



16 comments:

Winnieweg said...

Brilliant day Helen, lovely to see you again too....did you get scissors?? :)
xx ps I look so serious, I did crack a smile or two lol

Julie Lee said...

Looks like quite a busy show!It was great to see the pics. I've been in bed all day feeling poorly with a chest infection.

Miriam said...

Fab photos Helen....it was Greta to see you all xx

craftimamma said...

Thanks for the roundup Helen and I'm glad you all had a great time (with the exception of travel problems). I am however totally gutted at your bombshell news as you already know. ��

Hugs
Lesley Xx

geezercrafter said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures Helen.

Kirsten said...

Hope you've had your dinner by now! Thank you for doing this post so quickly, the photos are great. It was lovely to see you today and well done on the new stash, you'll have lots of fun with all of it.

Hazel Agnew said...

Lovely post Helen. Great pics, lovely demos, lovely people.
Can't believe that we are the end on an era and won't be able to meet and chat at craftshows!
I booked my holiday around the anticipated date of Donny Dome.

Unknown said...

Fab post Helen. Lovely pics too! Shame I've never been able to get to meet you all in person. Sad that they're not attending shows anymore. Love the look of your stash. I have a Tim Holtz stamping platform & it's fantastic, makes it so much easier for me.😊

craftytrog said...

Great photos Helen, sad I didn't get there today. Sad to hear the news too. Hope to get to Ally Pally, and catch up with everyone.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Looks like a great show - at least from your pile of stash! The stamping platform is great - but it needs space! Sorry to read about the shows! Hugs, Chrisx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Thank you for sharing your day with us Helen, fabulous photo's showing all the creative fun. What a great stash builder, lots of happy craft products to keep you going.. Sad to hear about the PA Shows though :(
Wishing you a creative week ahead, warm wishes Tracey x

Ruth said...

Thanks for sharing, lovely photos and the sample by Leandra is gorgeous! Soooo sorry to hear re the shows, as Hazel said end of an era. :(. Ruth.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I enjoyed the photos and also seeing all your new stash. I especially liked the stencils you bought.

Neet said...

Great photos as always Helen. Lovely stash, could you not carry any more? (only joking)
Sad about Leandra's news - will miss her up north.
Hugs, Neet xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Helen, looks like you had a good day. I am very sad to hear that PA wont be attending the shows as often that's the only reason I go to some of them or one in articular. Feeling sad xXx

Words and Pictures said...

Great to catch up with Stamperama here - bit far for me to come this time around! Thanks for sharing the fun.
Alison x