Saturday 26 November 2016

WOYWW - the Crop

I know I should save this for Wednesday, but there will be too many photos so I am doing it now...
I spent a lovely day with some WOYWW friends new and old - lovely to see some newbies coming, Erika and Margaret, it was fantastic to meet you.

Of course, there was cake, chatting and crafting.. then some more cake... and that was before Jan's gorgeous lunch.
 my desk with my case full of my Christmas card making supplies... thanks Diane for photobombing the photo!  in the background, Doug, Shaz and Mary-Anne
 first cuppa of the day,and already hard at work.
a new crafter??? Hamish came too... he was so good, laid quietly all day.
 Erika and Shaz
  Fiona, Chris, Chris's hubby Tony at the back, Christine's husband
 Christine with her gorgeous, unmistakeable hair!  Margaret, Julia and with her back to me, Kathy
 Dolores and Mary-Anne
 Hamish...
 Diane her hubby David and daughter Livvie,
 Kyla,
 Fiona and Chris
 Erika and Shaz
 following Lauren's post for Paperartsy yesterday,I was so take with her idea of making a scarf for the monster, I had to have a go one one of my Christmas cards - great idea, Lauren, it's perfect.
 group shot, thanks to Gordon for taking this, Jan will have more on Wednesday...
 and I think for the first time ever, Jan had time to sit and do some crafting!!









so, it was a great day, full of fun and laughter and not a little cake, all of them were gorgeous!












I was gifted some atcs (I didn't even think about making/taking atcs this time...) but I will photograph those for Wednesday.
Thanks as always to Jan and Julia for organising such a fun day, to Gordon for the lift from the station this morning and Erika for the lift back tonight...

19 comments:

Kyla said...

Wow that was quick!!! Lovely photo and it was a fabulous day x

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Crikey, you were quick off the mark. Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

sam21ski said...

Glad you had a good time x

craftimamma said...

Looks like a very special fun day Helen. Thanks for sharing & glad you all had such a great time.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Annie said...

Thanks so much for sharing your fab pics. Really lovely to see you all had a fun day.
Hugs,
Annie x

Kirsten said...

Looks like a very fun day.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Fab photographs and it looks like a fun day all around. Lots of happy faces and your monster scarf is a triumph. My friend Kathy was there so I've had a few photographs of the gorgeous Hamish sent to me already :oD Lx

Sally H said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Great photos that really captured how everyone enjoyed it!

PaperArtsy said...

Looks like a lovely catch up!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It was like visiting old friends. I decided to look at the photos and ignore anything else for the time being. I knew everyone by sight except for two people (not including Christine's husband). It was such a joy to see all these people I've come to know through their blogs and recognize based on their photos from crops or on their blogs. Thank you for posting these so quickly.

Nikki said...

Looks like you had a fun time at the crop thanks for sharing the pictures early hugs Nikki

SumBunneh said...

Had such a wonderful time... shocked how fast the day went!! Great photos.. and you are very welcome for the lift :)

Kathyk said...

Nothing personal with the back to you!! Lovely to meet you at the WOYWW crop - hope we can do it all again in 2017

Kathyk

Neet said...

I did think of you all meeting up. How I wish I had been able to go myself. Maybe ...
Hugs and Thanks for the photos
Neet xx

Caz said...

Looks like a great time...I so wanted to come...hopefully next time I'll be healthy enough!!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great photos of a great day! Broke our journey home yesterday and got back very late - too tired for anything! Good to see you again! Hugs, Chrisx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great photos of a great day! Broke our journey home yesterday and got back very late - too tired for anything! Good to see you again! Hugs, Chrisx

Christine said...

Great photos of a great day!
Lovely to meet up with you again and sorry I didn't get to spend more time with you, it's the chickens doncha know ..
Everytime I think of 'that' robot card it brings a smile to my face - thank you for a lasting memory.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So pleased you all had such a great time. Happy crafting, Angela xXx