I don't have many pictures of the metal work in progress, as I was having too much fun
I used Stazon to stamp it onto the metal, then outlined over the stamped lines with a teflon tool, on a foam block, to create the outlines
post here for further details
technique ) - nowhere near as good as Lin does them...
I used DecoArt Turquoise shimmer for the bottom and top layers of the flower, and left the middle petals plain silver
now for some more close ups
Drew a large L and a large ball and cup to create the look of the rivets. Filled the space round it with a mold. The rest of the word live, are some die cut letters stuck to the background and covered with self adhesive metal.
And here it is,. hanging on the wall in my hallway.