Wednesday 3 December 2014

DragonsDream - TIO - M and Holly

So, the end of the alphabet... this fortnight was Jax's choice at Dragons Dream and she took M, and holly.  Very festive...Here's my tag.

 I started with brushos on my tag, but forgot to take a picture of this stage.
I used Emerald Green and Lemon and let them drip a bit to cover most of  the tag.

I stamped the "Christmas Carol" (Tim Holtz stamp) onto some Paperartsy tissue, with black archival.

It's too wide for the tag, so I tore it to fit and glued it with matte medium

Stamped three of the pairs of holly leaves (also Tim Holtz) on thin copy paper and Library Green archival ink and cut out.
I added some red Liquid Pearls for holly berries.
tied some red velvet and organza ribbons, and then dripped some scarlet brusho and spritzed with water, and dripped it over the tag.


My "M"?  haven't you guessed?  it's Music... Christmas music (or Manuscript) at that!

Come and see what my talented team mates have dreamt up over at Dragons Dream Team.
Hope you have all enjoyed playing along with our alphabet challenge this year, we can't wait for the next round of tags!

See you soon.

11 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous tag Helen, I've still not bought any brusho's yet. Elizabeth xxx

massofhair said...

VERY festive on all levels Helen, wonderful Tag :-) xxx

Deborah Wainwright said...

Great Tag Helen. The brushing looks lovely and I love the music on tissue paper. The pops of red Dd the finishing touch. Love it! X

Words and Pictures said...

Totally fab festive tag - I love the vintage music, and the shiny Liquid Pearl berries.
Alison xx

Julie Lee said...

Lovely festive tag, Helen. I think music is such an important part of the Christmas period: it's as great choice for the last word on our alphabet tags. Love the colour choices on this too! xxx

Kirsten said...

A really lovely tag.

Neet said...

What a gorgeous tag Helen. Very much Christmas and with the music very much a favourite of mine.
Hugs, Neet xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous Helen! Love that blending of the dripped colours! Great 'M' choice! Chrisx

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous tag! x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous tag and a wonderful background. Love all the details.

Kyla said...

Lovely tag, I have still to play properly with my brusho's but love seeing what others do with theirs.

Kyla