Saturday 11 May 2013

Embrace Possibility...

...which is one of the stamps in my recently received Donna Downey stamps (from Art and Possibility, available here in the UK)

I have been messing about in what I've been calling my moleskin journal although I don't think now it is a moleskin. anyhow.....

 I started by spritzing some watered down fresco paint (claret, and little black dress) and then stencilling (mini vine) using victorian velvet and tumbled glass distress inks alternately.









I took Paperartsy minis 22 and 24 and archival inks magenta hue and aquamarine and randomly stamped the images round the pages.

I spritzed some more of the same paints as on the background, on some white card, and stamped Lonely Girl by Dina Wakley, tearing her out, edged with aquamarine archival and sticking her to the journal.

Taking the Donna Downey stamps, I used several and taking my olive archival ink, stamped them on some of the leftover card, cutting them out and sticking to the journal.

3 comments:

sam21ski said...

Fantastic pages Helen, can't wait to see that green archival in real life as it looks black on the photo!!!

Sam xxx

Angie said...

I want to know how people mess around with paint, ink and stamps and create art and I create a mess!!!!

Virginia said...

Oh I like the colours on this one pink and turquoise - fabulous stuff!