Wednesday 6 March 2013

#TIO 137 - Dragons Dream

Welcome to another challenge from the Dragons Dream Team at Tag it On.  It is the turn of the lovely Trace this fortnight to set the challenge - she wants us to use, Green, Cogs, and Die-Cuts on our tag.  Don't forget you must also use at least one real stamp.

I sprayed my tag with Cut Grass and Fresh Lime Dylusion inks and smudged some walnut stain distress ink round the edge.  Wendy Vecchi's numbers background stamp was randomly rolled on the tag using coffee archival ink, as I didn't want great blocks of stamping.

My cogs are from Maya Road and I painted them with Hey Pesto Paperartsy Fresco paint.

The die cuts are the tattered leaves movers and shakers die by Tim Holtx, cut from Kraft Glassline that I both sprayed with the same Dylusion green inks as the tag, and also used some Hey Pesto paint.

I finished the tag with some chit-chat stickers and idea-ology and some green and white ribbons.


11 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A great tag.

May said...

Hi Helen, Love your take on the recipe...Fabulous tag!! Hugs May x x x

Inkypinkycraft said...

love the green sin your background, it looks fab against those cogs! hugs trace x

ElizabethR said...

Great tag the background is a lovely colour. Elizabeth x

Virginia said...

Oh a lovely colour Helen it looks really positive and summery!

brenda said...

Hi Helen,

As I just said to May, I wish I could get cogs to look so good. I bought some at Stamperama and every attempt ended up in the bin.

B x

Karen said...

Love the look of you tag, the cogs are great. Not something I have tried but looks fun! Happy WOYWW! Karen 87 x

flutterbycrafter said...

Super tag, got all the required elements xx

Sue said...

Brilliant tag Helen, I love those numbers in the background x

Monique's art said...

Love the background great tag

Words and Pictures said...

Fab blended background... you're going to tempt me into those green Dylusions at this rate, so nice with a touch of Walnut Stain to calm them down!! Great tag!
Alison x