Saturday 16 February 2013

Simon Says - Something Messy!

It has been much too long since I found time to enter the fabulous Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge! This week, however, we are exhorted to try "something messy" and that to me, says Dylusion sprays and my wonderful Dylusion Journal....

 I have used Bubblegum Pink, London Blue and Crushed Grape on the main page.. The stamps are from the Doodle Parts set, edged with a white pen.

When it arrived on my doormat this morning, I used White Linen (oh, love love love this!) through some stencils.

I took the 'Every now and then' sentiment from The Right Words set, substituting 'Life' from Journal Words for the relevant word, cutting each letter out individually and turning it on it's head to fit the quote.
Truth be told, I have had much of this page done for a while, and as soon as I saw the news of the new colours, I just KNEW it needed White Linen on it, so have been keeping it til the spray arrived with me!!!

10 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely journal pages Helen, I love the highlights of white which makes the image pop. Wonderful colours and I love the white spray, still awaiting mine. Great text too. Great to have you joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

jojo79 said...

Love the colours and the white looks great on it. Jo
x

sam21ski said...

Great pages Helen, love the colour combo. Funnily enough, I played with my white Dylusions spray earlier this afternoon too, I love it!!

Sam xxx

brenda said...

That colour combo really brought me running Helen, absolutely love it.

You asked me a while back if I was going to Stamperama, yes hopefully as there is so much I 'need'.

B x

Gibby Frogett said...

This is gorgeous - love the colours and agree the white pen certainly does make the design pop...Gill x

Alison Scott said...

Beautiful colours. Really nice together.

flutterbycrafter said...

Great pages, lovely colour combo, I think we've all been using the white today, must be something to do itch the sun xx

Almo said...

Hi Helen, I love your bright colour combo. Dylusions are great messy fun arn't they. I do not have the white one yet it looks great on your page. Hugs Mo x

Sara said...

Wow the colours really pop this looks great xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous... love the sentiment, so playful!
Alison x