Wednesday 14 November 2012

Handle With Care - Tag It On

This fortnight, Silvie has chosen our recipe for the DragonsDream challenge - an animal, something fragile and a warning.

Wasn't quite sure where I was going with this one and not only because I don't have many animal images! In the end, this is my tag!

I happened to be talking to my cousin during the making of this and she did suggest that an elephant isn't the most fragile of creatures, but nature is, and whilst I don't usually get on my soapbox about our environment, I do think it is important that we preserve what we can. So I took to my Dymo label maker... Inks are distress and stamps are Stampscapes (grass and leaves) and Tim Holtz (that gorgeous elly!!)

We'd love to see more of you joining in this time, so I hope you can conjure up a tag (use at least one real stamp) and join in - we love looking at your entries. You have two weeks - ready, steady, stamp!!

12 comments:

Netty said...

You have created a beautiful scene Helen and loving your elephant stamp. xx

ElizabethR said...

Great tag Helen I have the big pappa elephant, which I love. Elizabeth xxx

Inkypinkycraft said...

Great tag...I nearly used the elephant! Don't have many animal things myself! Have a good weekend! Trace x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great tag Helen, I love the elephant and agree about your comment re nature. Tracy x

May said...

Fabulous tag Helen... Love the elephant.. great background stamping... Hugs May x x x x

Sue said...

I love this Helen, beautiful and thoughtful at the same time. Sue x

flutterbycrafter said...

What a wonderful tag, love the elephant and your sentiment xx

Anonymous said...

Excellent tag.

Monique's art said...

I love this tag, and the elephant, well done

Hettie said...

Lovely stamp Helen and a good idea to help the Animal Kingdom too whilst having some fun.
xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful take on the recipe, love the elephant.

Gabrielle said...

Just 'cos the elephant is big doesn't mean his position in the fragile ecosystem isn't fragile. He's a perfect choice! Love that tag btw x