Tuesday 29 November 2011

I'm seeing stars...

A quick post from me tonight, I am still in the midst of Christmas Card City.... but this one - quick and simple - fits a couple of challenges so I thought I'd better get it posted!!

The theme for both SimonSays Stamp and Show and Hels' Sunday Stampers is "stars" and I used the Stampotique star designed for a Craft Stamper cover stamp by Jo Capper Sandon, and a small Paperartsy star, the 'Merry Christmas' is from Hobby Art.  I stuck with one colour - Iced Spruce - oh I LOVE that colour... so much more than I thought I would!!!

Sorry about the photo, the light in my living room is not good, and the flash is bouncing off the card! The card is white, honest!!

6 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card Helen, thinking that the Iced Spruce is my fave too... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

flutterbycrafter said...

I agree a lovely colour and your card is fabulous, love the star xx

Alison said...

Simply fab & festive! Really must use that ink! Lol! It looks lovely! x

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Love it!! I knew I recognised that star from somewhere! ;0)

Mynn xx said...

What a great CAS/one layer card--it's awesome! :) Found you via Sun. Stamper. :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Gorgeous CAS card - love all that white - really makes an impact. I am hooked on the Iced Spruce too - sure wish they would come out with a re-inker for it! So happy you have you joining in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!