Sunday 30 October 2011

Sunday Stampers - Halloween

Good Afternoon, stampers!

Hels' theme for this week's Sunday Stampers is Halloween/bats.  Now, I don't really "do" Halloween although I do love lots of the tempting stamp sets and bits and bobs around... only I haven't got much.

So it was a quick and basic tag that I got made, plus I am still not really back in crafting mode yet, probably understandably.  But, I did want to try and push myself into something this afternoon, so....

The tag is the one that was hanging around from when I tried out the seasonal distress inks that arrived recently - I don't have a stamp or Tim's spiders web mask (was going to buy it at Ally Pally last month, not sure why I didn't in the end.... drat!) so I had to draw one.... the spider is from Wendy's stamp set "Botanical Art" and the picture at the bottom is from Tim's seasonal paper stack. 
The funeral went as well as these things can, and it was a nice sunny bright day, so....  thankyou all again for your words of comfort and support.  It means a LOT.

9 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

A gorgeous tag Helen, love the colours and the way you've drawn the spiders web is wonderful xx

Hels Sheridan said...

fab web... thought it was a stamp! Thanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper hun... glad that things went as well as they could for you on Friday x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great to see you back crafting a little, love the spiders and web. Things will get brighter in time. Take care. Tracy x

Julia Dunnit said...

Well there you are, feeling hte need to craft a it. Very glad to see that. Glad to hear that Friday was a bright sunny day - that so helps, huh. It's a long haul now Helen..but truly, you aren't alone.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag, love the spider web and all the spiders.

Fuchsia said...

great Tag !

Sue said...

I love your tag Helen, well done with that spider's web, it's fab! I's glad it was a sunny day for you on Friday, now just take care of yourself x

Alison said...

Great tag Helen! Glad all went well on friday, take care,
Alison x

Barb Cady said...

I love your spiders web! Great piece, very atmospheric!