Wednesday 9 February 2011

Challenge for EVW yahoo group - week 2

Another challenge from book one this week, page 23 but if you don't have the book, you can enter (at the yahoo group only) as long as you use one WV stamp, a chipboard flower and the pigment ink resist technique.

The terms of the challenge prevent me from telling you how I did the technique, but you're all intelligent people, I am sure you can suss it out!
I can tell you I used a colorbox pigment ink, crushed olive and tea dye DI's for the chipboard flowers and forest moss for the leaves. the paper is from a pack I bought ages ago and I can't remembe who it's by! I did add some more DI to it, to tone down the white of the paper (though the flash of the camera doesn't help....)

I was going to leave this to blog tomorrow, so it doesn't get in the way of WOYWW but I have something else I want to do tomorrow (it time allows) so am pushing the button after all!

4 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Gorgeous, love the colours. xx

Lori said...

Well done, Helen! Your tech turned out great, I hope mine does.. I have my doubts as I've had trouble with it before. Great card, so glad you're entering the challenges!

Lynne said...

Love how the leaves curl round the card. Great colours, gorgeous card. x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful i love the softness and colours
Hope you are having a good weekend and i have a freebie digi stamp (altered alice ) on my dezinaworld blog if you fancy popping by. it will be gone tomorrow so hope you get time
hugs June