Tuesday 16 November 2010

Tag Tuesday - backgrounds

There is a guest hostess this week at Tag Tuesday, Pam, from Scrappy Pam Designs who has asked us to use "backgrounds" as our theme this week.

I started by putting barn door and aged mahogany inks on my craft mat, spritzing them with perfect pearl/distress reinker mixes and dragging the tag through it.  Then I put it through my bingo texture fade in the big shot (don't ask me why I didn't think to use this for last week's theme.....) and sanded the top layer.

10 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

Fantastic tag, Helen! I'm glad you waited to use your bingo folder, as it makes a beautifully distressed tag with the sanded areas and the Distress inks.

Kay said...

oooh! clever! and a fab result. Love the colours too.

Lori said...

Fabulous background, Helen! Love that Bingo texture fade!

Kris Dickinson said...

This is fab! The colors and texture are wonderful.

Sarah said...

I agree with everyone else...fabulous!

BelleSouth said...

How creative!!!

Claudia said...

your tag is gorgeous!

Rika said...

How clever, love the texture!

Carola Bartz said...

Oh, this is beautiful, great texture and all the colors I love.

Carola Bartz said...

Oh, this is beautiful, great texture and all the colors I love.