Friday 23 April 2010

Sunday Stampers - 100 not out - and Candy!

Hels has given us 2 weeks to enter her challenge as she's busy moving house - it's a candy week to celebrate 100 challenges, and it's a free theme. Check out the prizes on offer here .  I gave myself yesterday evening off crafting to watch Liverpool - but sadly we lost, boo!!

Anyhow, this evening I have done this tag using some new Paperartsy stamps from the Hot Pick Flowers set, (and some Wendy ones, natch!) I've used crushed olive and wild honey distress inks. 
Luckily, you can enter Hels' challenge as many times as you like, as I'm not incredibly pleased with this.

4 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

oh Thanks for the remider. I had totally forgot about it! I think Your piece is just fine. nice collage work!

flutterbycrafter said...

Well I don't know why you're not pleased with it, it's gorgeous. I love the colours, and the new Paperartsy stamps are wonderful.

Lori said...

You're too hard on yourself, as we all are...this is fab, Helen! Love the colors, and yes, those new stamps are fabby! I'm hoping to enter twice, but so far I haven't even entered once, so.....better get crack a lackin'!

Hels Sheridan said...

You are so right Helen...I don't look a day over 21 - in the dark ROFL!!! Thanks for joining in with the challenge, loving your card..tis fabby... as for the boxes....argh....I have developed a rash (honestly) and i am sure it is a cardboard allergy! Either that or I have galloping leg rot and it is about to fall off ROFL
Thanks again hun...soz about the footy results...I went to Anfield a couple of years ago and OMG, the atmosphere was hairs on the back of your neck standing uppy...oh, and we lost then BTW...poor old Luton LOL x