Thursday 11 March 2010

S is for Stamping

The Alphabet challenge has got to S - which this week is for stamping.  As I am getting to know my new WendyV stamps, I have made a(nother) tag using this great stamp from It's Face Art and the new Barn Door DI.
In truth I had the tag, stamped up and unfinished. Seeing I was about to run out of time for this week's alphabet challenge spurred me on to complete it.

I have covered the face with rock candy distress paint, added some leftover cuttlebug'd metal (see I do sometimes use up stuff!!) and the flowers are by Prima and Heidi Swapp, held on with a trinket pin.

It looks a bit wobbly on the scanner, the rock candy has  - rocked! But I am at work now so can't do much about it, sorry.

5 comments:

Ruby said...

Great tag! I love the distressing and how you've done the face. Distress inks are so much fun, aren't they? I'm only just starting to get into them and I've just seen some of the new colours that are coming out, yikes! :o)

Linda said...

Lovely tag Helen, well done on finishing it! Many thanks for joining in with the Alphabet challenge this week :)

flutterbycrafter said...

This is lovely, love the colours.

Lori said...

Great tag, Helen! Yay, see you can use up the bits and bobs! lol

Tolegranny said...

Great tag. I love using bits and pieces, I sometimes have to pick them off the floor too. lol