Tuesday 9 March 2010

Aww - Sunshine Award

My dear blog friend Lori, passed this Sunshine award on to me!!   Not only that, we have this kind of "thank you for the thank you for the thank you" going on at the moment that stems originally from when I won some blog candy from her before Christmas - and today, I received MORE goodies from her in the post, today - so thanks again, Lori.  This could get very sillly - if we weren't both sensible grown up, mature, ladies, of course!!

Now I'm meant to pass it on to 6 more blogs. But because it's very late (look, I get up at 5.30 a.m ok,!) I am very tired, and another cup of tea is getting cold whilst I write a blog post, and I really need to drink it; I am going to cheat, and award it to all of you, my loyal blog followers, I appreciate each and every one of you and all your lovely comments. You mean a lot to me and so do your kind thoughts and words.

YOU are my sunshine (to quote from the song Lori has now got buzzing round my bloody head!!)  Go check out her art, if you don't know it already, now THAT's talent.  Thank you and good night.  See you all on my work desk tomorrow, there's the promised swing round inside my drawers ready for you!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Tee hee, you're too funny! I think we can call it even now! lol And yes, while I really appreciate that people award me these, they do get time consuming, so I wholeheartedly agree with your approach!