Wednesday 24 February 2010

Workdesk WIP - Finished

Thanks for all your lovely comments - I love this WOYWW - and seem to have got into the habit of having a speedy meal on Wednesday nights cos I know I will spend AGES nosing round all your desks! 

Whilst I was doing that, the distress stickles was (were?!) drying on the flower and I added these idea-ology bits and bobs to the piece I started yesterday, following my "let's hope I win the lottery" theme, as you see.

Will try and take some proper pics for next week so you can see all the gory mess in more detail!!  And yes, my knees DO suffer working on the floor, I really must do something about it (one day!)

Now I have got to drink my tea whilst it's still hot, and read the new Somerset Studio that came in today's post.  See you all next week, if not before.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Lovely additions! Hmm, I don't get the Somerset studio mag, but I know a lot of people look at it, I might have to give it a go...enjoy your reading!

flutterbycrafter said...

Beautiful piece of work Helen, love the colours and the additions.