Friday 15 January 2010

I Told You I Was Hooked

Well, what can I say?  More Maya Road chips and flower (blossom elements), WV stamps - with some of Tim's stash thrown in too. 
The chip is coloured with scattered straw and the checked background is frayed burlap.  Back to trusty old dusty concord and fired brick on the flower before covering it with rock candy crackle. The tim stamp is another one from the mystery grab bag from Stamp Attic (wish I'd got more than one before they all went now, lol)





I actually did this piece yesterday evening but didn't have time to get it posted.  Looking forward to spending some more time playing later and over the weekend. Wonder what I'll use next...?? Although I really must get round to decorating my Studio 490 binder....

The snow has all gone now (apart from a few stubborn patches) so at last I'll be able to get back to wearing normal footwear to work next week (til the next bout they're forecasting I suppose...) Wellies may be safe, but they don't really do it for me!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Nice, Helen! Don't you just LOVE Maya Road chip? That stuff is GREAT! Big fan of Dusty Concord, eh? That's funny. We all have our favs, don't we? Love it. Have fun playing this weekend, I'm hoping to get to also!