Thursday 3 December 2009

Tag 3 - well one anyway

I just loved today's tags from Tim!  I haven't got a cute enough Santa to try his second one but this is the trees one - I didn't intend to copy it so closely but that's how it seems to have come out. I had the trees out already as you'll see from my first blog today.  It's a long time since I did plaids and my lines are decidedly wonky - this is the best of the lot, lol! (Bit like the scanning!)


I couldn't find any string thin enough - the stuff I had is toooo thick, and I can't tie knots for toffee - so I found some raffia that I have had for donkeys and used that instead. I don't have any of the pin things Tim used to tie the philosophy tag on so used some glitzy fibre.  Good job I went to B&Q a couple of weeks ago and got some washers - didn't get flat ones in the right size or colour, but these ones fitted the brass fasteners.

3 comments:

Kay said...

Looks good Helen. Lucky you having the time off to play along with t!m.

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

This is cool:)

Fiona said...

Lovely tag - I read it as a BBQ - lol!!!