Sunday 6 December 2009

Sunday Stampers - Angels


Hels' Sunday Stamper challenge this week is on the theme of Angels and I took the opportunity to make a spare card in case I've counted wrong!  I inked a Maya Road chipboard frame with fired brick distress ink and covered it in red glitter.  I stamped the angel (Denami) on acetate and covered with some multi-coloured gold leaf.  Got in an inky gluey glittery mess at this stage because I couldn't find the ready-prepared sticky adhesive, I know it's here somewhere, lol..

Sticking to the red theme I stamped a small greeting for the bottom of the card.  I haven't used this angel for a couple of years, I used to do something like this a lot when I first got it.... so thanks to Hels for making me use her again!

2 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Great angel Frame :)

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card hun...FAB! Thanks for joinin in with the challenge x