Tuesday 17 November 2009

Reindeer

I only got one card made last night - slacking!! Again, I used the Studio 490 background in sepia on a cream card, then I painted a chipboard piece with butterscotch paint dabber. I quite like this colour - it reminds me of Caramac chocolate bars..... yum, lol.   A never used before stamp from Ally Pally (Tim Holtz) is stamped in sepia on the chip and Tim's reindeer stamped in black on grungepaper and sprayed with a mustard seed/copper perfect pearl mix finishes it off. The time I took trying to get the angle of the reindeer to my satisfaction shall not be divulged!
I didn't actually get this ready to post last night, but at the crack of dawn before I left for the office I uploaded the image so I could do it now!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh, Helen, this is just fantastic! Great work! Love your blog, too! It seems we have something in common! LOL

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Helen,

Just love that Tim Holtz reindeer!

Lovely card.

Lesley x