Friday 6 November 2009

Nature Tag


I was going to make up some grunge flowers tonight (one of two new sets of WV stamps arrived the other day- yippeee!!) - they are cut out and coloured, ready to go, but I had a surprise call from an old friend (actually of my ex's) so haven't got them done yet. (George, if you've come to visit the blog, it was great to talk!) 

In the meantime here's one I made earlier!!  It looks a bit wonky, blame the scanner, I promise I haven't been drinking.

I did this a few days ago and can't remember now what colours I used on the base tag, looks like scattered straw and brushed corduroy then sprayed with a perfect pearls/reinker mix whch I used on the grunge flower too.

2 comments:

Kay said...

ok, I'll believe you weren't drinking! LOL love that flower and the colours

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous...colours - perfect...divine!