Monday 30 November 2009

I'm Back - What a Stinker

It seems like ages since I was here!  I had a really stinker of a cold last week and I wasn't up to doing anything craftwise.  I still have a lot of pain in my sinuses, which I've never suffered from before, but feel better generally! 

Luckily I have this week off work to try and catch up with my badly behind Christmas cards! Here are some I've done today. I have set myself a daily target... There's a bit of a theme going on as you will see.

Sorry about the scanning, doesn't seem to have worked too well tonight.



3 comments:

Kay said...

Glad you are feeling better, Helen, and the cards look really good. I've done a total of a whole one so far, lol.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Oh you put me to shame all these wonderful Christmas cards and tags. I've quite a way to go (but admit will buy the majority)

Loving your work especially with the fairy from P.A. Shes really easy to work with isnt she. My fave has to be the first one. Great contrasts.

Anonymous said...

Dressings are usually limited to the paleo, however I do experiment
with a lot of eggs so yes, this option is not for people who had
the best teeth and bone structures.

Have a look at my web page; food on paleo diet