Saturday 14 November 2009

Christmas Trees

Managed to dodge the downpours this morning when I went to the Craft Barn (spent FAR too much of course - but it WAS all - mostly - on a list.....) but it was sooo windy...

When I got home (after I burnt the lunch as mentioned earlier) I got down and crafting - kind of - I was cutting out some more grunge flowers - had my first go at "the" rose - it seems ok-ish, - can't show you as it won't fit in the scanner, lol! 


I then thought "I must do Christmas cards" so here is one I finished - the arch is the piece that wouldn't go right last time - but a fresh look at it today (in the gloom, anyhow!) and it looks ok I think.  The tree is Wendy Vecchi of course, pearl metal, sprayed with a couple of distress reinker/perfect pearl combo's. Fortunately you can't see in the scan, but the bottom harlequin paper trim went on wonky (sorry, whoever gets the card!) but it was a bit late to start again....

Got to stop here, or dinner will burn too, lol!

No comments: