Saturday 7 November 2009

A Challenging Day - part 2


I've really got the bug for challenges!!  This card is a double entry for the Alphabet Challenge - "D is for Decoupage" & the Gingersnap Creations "Cozy Home" challenge.

The background is from a Basic Grey pad I have until today not been able to bear using - you should see the papers i've bought that I can't bear to use, lol, but the colours seemed to be right for this.  The stamp is a Paperbag Studios one, called "home" and it leapt out of its box at me to use for these challenges!  The sentiment is Penny Black - I LOVE their sentiment stamps (need some more, lol!) 

I know it's not a Christmas card, but there's time left yet!  I've got one more challenge I want to try today..

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Fab card, I know what you mean about not being able to use papers! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Linda said...

I'm with you both on this, I've even started buying extra papers, some to use and some to drool over! Love the colours you've used many thanks for taking part in the challenge :)

made by fifi said...

i have the same paper problem! lol! thanks for joining us again on the Alphabet challenge x

Laura said...

Great make. Love this Paperbag Studios stamp. Thanks for playing at Gingersnaps.