Tuesday 27 October 2009

Back to Clocks

I know, I am meant to be doing Christmas cards!  But I couldn't resist playing with Ferro and Viva paints after reading such great things about the recent Paperartsy weekend - how I wish I could have gone to one of them; I really must try to get to one next year.


Anyhow, I used Ferro in Iron, Viva metallic paints in Pistachio and Blue Azure with a dash of Gold to accent, some glimmer mist (I think it was Jazz Blue and Iridescent Gold) on the arch chipboard.  The clock was stamped on pearl metal, sprayed with glimmer mist again and stuck to a piece of grungepaper, mainly because it happened to be handy, but which does mean I can tweak and shape the wings.  I added a prima flower with a black rainbow drop for the centre, but having stuck it on I'm now not convinced it's the right thing. 

1 comment:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

oooooooooooo I enlarged the image and wow! What fabulous textures and colour. LOVE this x