Sunday 13 September 2009

Copper Castle

Although I have been loving the metal work that both Lin (LB Crafts) and Leandra (Paper Artsy) do, and have bought loads of bits and bobs, I haven't really used it much - but I have made this tag - the tag was inked with distress inks (scattered straw, mustard seed and spiced marmalade), with a dash of the damson plum ink pad I got yesterday (Nick Bantock), just round th edges.  I stamped the castle (from Crowns and Castles 4) in black stazon on a piece of copper, the flourish is from the same set, and fairytale from Crowns and Castles 1 by Paper Artsy.

4 comments:

PaperArtsy said...

So you did get out the tools then...couldn;t resist huh??? lol

Good jo on the castle and the snowman!!

Leandra

Helen said...

Thanks, Leandra. No, now they're out I shall keep trying...

Hels Sheridan said...

LOVE THIS TOO!!!!!

Helen said...

Thanks Hels!