Tuesday 8 September 2009

Challenge - "Life"

This is the first time I have taken part in a challenge!  I used distress inks, mustard seed and peeled paint, stamped images from a Studio 490plate and a Stampscapes branch, Personal Impressions fairy.  I added some colour with metallic gel pens and a grungepaper flower (Studio 490 stamp) which I painted with dusty concord distress ink. The text is Penny Black. I finished it by adding green and yellow ribbons. The Sunday Stampers challenge is open till this Sunday and can be found here

4 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Loving your art.. thanks for joining in The Sunday Stamper Hun...fab!

Helen said...

Thank you so much - having seen your own work, that means a lot!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

This is lovely Helen, so pretty :)
Anne x

Helen said...

Anne, (or should I say Liverpool Lou!) thank you for your kind comments. Hope you come back from time to time!