Wednesday 30 September 2009

Castles

I was half watching the football tonight but made this tag  with some Paperartsy castle stamps, which I've had for some time but don't seem to have used before - they were too clean!  I made a mask to allow me to stamp the towers in the background.  I added some Ferro (iron)  for texture in the foreground - but also to cover a splodge of ink that got in the wrong place.... The key is stamped on copper metal and just cut out (badly in places) but having managed it added it for a bit of extra "interest". The inks are shabby shutters and peeled paint, with a little old paper.

I may go back and add some copper to the roof parts, later!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Lets not talk about football *shudder*. Nice tag though. Copper on the roof would finish it off nicely too
Kx